When can I expect my order?
The processing time for orders is 48 hours, with a further 3 days for delivery. You will receive your order within 5 working days. Good news is, shipping is free on orders over £25!
Please note: The safety of our team and customers remains our very top priority so we have introduced new shipping measures. We now ship every Tuesday and Thursday and will be in touch with you if we expect a significant delay.
Need your order sooner? We also have next day delivery available to add during checkout. Orders must be placed before 12pm for next day delivery, otherwise they will be sent the following day.
Where do you post to?
We currently post within mainland UK only. If you would like us to ship internationally please get in touch; we’d be happy to consider it!
What does shipping cost?
Shipping on orders over £25 is free! Otherwise, standard Royal Mail charges apply.
You have a legal right to cancel a contract which starts from the date we confirm your order has been dispatched, which is when the contract between us is formed. If the products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of fourteen days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the products. Days mean calendar days, including weekends and public holidays.
Where you have cancelled a contract and the products have already been dispatched to you, you should return them to us as soon as possible and in any event no later than 14 days after the day you inform us of your right to cancel.
Where the products have already been delivered to you, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days after the day on which we receive the returned products, or (if earlier) within 14 calendar days after the day you provide us with evidence that the products were returned to us.
If you are cancelling your order because you’ve changed your mind, please note that you will have to pay the costs for returning the goods if the goods have already been dispatched.
If the products that you receive are damaged or faulty or do not match the description given at the time of the sale of those products, please ensure you return them to us within 21 days of receiving them. In this case, you will be offered an exchange or a full refund, after we have received the returned products. In the event of damaged or faulty products or products that do not correspond to the description given at the time of sale, we will pay for additional postage costs.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
How do I set up a return or exchange?
If you’re eligible to return or exchange your product(s), email email@example.com or fill in our contact form so we can get started on the process. We’d love to hear your feedback, too.
To return your items via Royal Mail here’s what to do:
- Let us know that you’d like to arrange a return within 14 days of the order being dispatched.
- Returns must be sent back within 14 days of advising us that you would like to make a return.
- Fill in all the relevant details on the returns note found in your order ensuring you fill in the reason code for each item you want to return or exchange.
- Please ensure items are unopened, that they are in their original boxes (where relevant) and that you’ve included the completed returns note in your parcel.
- Send your parcels to the returns address below. The cost of returns is covered by the customer. We offer free returns for faulty or damaged products; please contact us in this instance. Please keep your proof of postage until after you have been refunded.
- We aim to process the refund within 14 working days of either receiving your parcel, or of receiving evidence that your parcel has been posted; whichever is earliest.
Please return your items to:
Bambu Beauty Ltd
18 College Street